Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diet Croydon

OK, not strictly anything to do with downhill mountainbiking (although the protagonist rides a bicycle, and it's not like being irrelevant has stopped us before), but here's a book written by one of the Stopadoodledooers. Can you guess which one?


Click on the unappealing picture of a fridge to get to the book

It's got kebabs in it, a truly awful pun about fungal infections, and a lot of people who think they're cleverer than they really are. If you're too cheap to buy a copy, you can always read the first chapter for free, then come back here and tell us how you won't ever pay for that. You cheap swines. If you do buy a copy, Jason and Cushtie promise to come round to your house*, one of them will sign it and then we'll drink everything in your kitchen cupboard. Including the bleach if we're drunk enough and you haven't hidden it, on past form.
* as long as they're in the same country as you at that particular time

7 Comments:

Blogger The Other Kent said...

If you are going to use a photo of my refrigerator, then I think I should get some of the money. Also, leave my bleach alone.

4:48 pm  
Blogger Mr Cushtie said...

Swap your bleach for some lemony fresh toilet cleaner?

6:25 am  
Blogger The Other Kent said...

You know what they call it in Hong Kong?

BREECH.

Sometimes it's remony flesh.

12:07 am  
Blogger The Other Kent said...

Oye loit your buk. Oye dun't car whut the see.

10:05 pm  
Blogger Mr Cushtie said...

Cheers Mr Other Kent. By the way, I tried to email you the other day, but I got an angry message back from your ISP saying that I'm not allowed to send things to you. Maybe it was the donkey show mp3 that did it.

3:09 am  
Blogger The Other Kent said...

No, it would not be that. I get donkey (and pony) shows in the inbox two or three times a week. I think it must have been that your tripe originates in the far east. We are now fanatically jingoistic and generally do not allow email from foreigners to pollute our little corner of the web. Are you still in Hong Kong? If so, I urge you to avoid the Causeway Bay typhoon shelter between the hours of 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. It's not for gentlemen of your sort.

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the stickers, bitch. I buy your stupid book, based on the trials and tribulations of Drizzle, out of some false sense of loyalty and as a reward for my purchase, I am informed that there are stickers. I didn’t know about the stickers prior to the purchase but now that I have been informed that they are available and FREE, I feel that my life would be incomplete without them. So, I clicked on the link to retrieve said stickers and lo and behold, the link is knackered (or the site is down).

When your site is back up, I will go and obtain the stickers and if they are the bloody Stopadoodledoo ones, of which I have a FULL FOLDER OF UNUSED ONES, I will travel to Beckenham and use them to write the words DIRTY CHEAT on your stupid car that nobody wants to buy.

P.s. Why are you getting Lulu to organise the sales of your Drizzle does Dallas novel? Was Lionel Blair not available?

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home